+*+*(Final Fantasy)*+*+ +*+*(Final Fantasy)*+*+

dude.

dude. this is so freakin sweet. the piano, harp, drums... oh yeah, FF baby, this gets my 5.

it's cool that you use FL, it's what i use on my audio too, you can check it out sometime if you like.

thanks for the music.

Chronamut responds:

bah you dont have a profile! >:( Go make one!

ya I use fl - and reason - I find they both have their pros and cons - and together they are kickass! :P

and you forgot to mention the ocean!~

the ocean was fun to make - lots of up and down filters for volume and panning and stuff to get that clickity sound ^^

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Evilcookies - Revamped Evilcookies - Revamped

hmmm

It was really weird and different, but i thought it sounded pretty tight, nice deviation from the norm. I think you could have a lot of potential with FL, nice job.

it's what i use on my audio as well, check mine out if you like :P

AnSpal - HappyDay AnSpal - HappyDay

nice

i loved the fast paced rush, and the synth melody and harmony, the sounds were great, nice FL track, i use that for my stuff as well, if you wanna check mine out.

overall, the only minus was the clarity, at times.

AnSpal1202 responds:

I would check ur songs out but I cant ur audio page =P, Im a very fast paced guy so that'll never change

Shredded Crystals Shredded Crystals

nice

i thought it was pretty good, i liked the main melody, over pretty nice stuff as a first track.

i use FL for my stuff as well, drop by and tell me what you think.

thanks, man

Kostya1 responds:

oh, thanks for replying.
i made this song, like, a year ago.
and eh, i guess its cool??.
thanks for teh posotive feedback.
ill chek out ur stuff.
kostya11111ww33

bass attack bass attack

sweet

nice smooth bassline you have going, the song as a whole flowed really well and the beat sounded really tight, nice synth echo.

i'll be looking forward to other stuff.

i should have some other beats up soon too.

Expansion Expansion

original

this was some new stuff, haven't heard this kinda stuff before, i couldn't get over the beat, it was really tight, and the pads that came in a little after the beginning sounded really good.

loved the groove feel to this song, i'll be watching for more

check out my beats if you get the chance

Arnas responds:

Okay thanks. Which pads you talking about?

|- TechnoMan -| |- TechnoMan -|

nice

nice track, loved the intro and the arp in the beginning, great melody, only thing i could think of to say is make sure that you always keep it flowing together, in a couple spots it seemed like the transition was a little rough.

don't take offense, though, i thought it was a really tight song, esp. the arp that comes in at the end.

thanks for the music, feel free to drop by and check out my stuff if you get the chance.

Dr-Dajova responds:

Yea, you might be right... I can edit it for the next export... Thx for the review, btw ;D